- To be a training provider with a difference, who remains focused in all areas of service delivery and who focuses on the people.
- To be the leading training provider in the wholesale and retail sector who remains focused on the development of learners.
- To encourage and promote a culture of learning, personal growth and self-development, instilling the basic life skills, change and transformation to all individuals by providing up to date learning and development that is relevant and effective within the wholesale and retail industry and in Southern Africa.
Quality Objectives of Training & Development Solutions
The quality objectives listed below will be the standard in which the business operates.
- We will ensure that the learners receive quality learning material that is up to date and relevant within the industry and they meet the unit standard outcome and assessment criteria requirements.
- We will ensure that we as a business will a good quality standard during the process of learner entry, administration, training and delivery and assessment.
- We will measure our customer satisfaction through learner feedback on training and assessment as well as employer feedback forms. These forms will be used for bi-annual meetings of the QMS.
- The resources that will be used for the learning material will be suitable and physical resources will be verified at training venues.
- We will promote a quality culture within the business through inducting all internal staff on the QMS to ensure consistency in training and delivery, by continuously monitoring feedback after each project and review meetings, and ensuring that corrective action is taken in all areas of non-conformance.